So we get ESPNU against North Carolina State on Friday and Kentucky gets ESPN on a Sunday night? Well I sure as hell won’t be watching a UK and UL football match. I will be in my barn working out on a ultimate exercise program.
I honestly thought we were playing on ESPNU because our opponent was NC State; a sub-par team from a particularly shitty conference that has some really ugly ass uniforms (with a cool mascot). I now think that this banishment to the ESPNU is more fallout from the really awful 2011 season. Or even worse. We are the sub-par team and NC State is being punished because they are playing Tennessee.
Good Lord, Dooley. Sack up and win some fricking ball games.
- The North Carolina State Game (loserswithsocks.com)
- Dates set for Chick-fil-A Kickoff doubleheader (charlotte.news14.com)
- Losing to Kentucky…not a big damn deal (loserswithsocks.com)
- Dooley’s hot seat (loserswithsocks.com)
- Tennessee Lost Its Spring Game To North Carolina State (sbnation.com)
- Recruiting: VEE EFFF ELLLLL, Y’all (loserswithsocks.com)
- “Tennessee got behind,” Dooley said. (loserswithsocks.com)
- Tennessee Football: Recapping the Vols’ Orange and White Spring Game (bleacherreport.com)