1. LB Alec Ogletree, Jr.: Reportedly faces multi-game suspension for team rules violations.
2. FS Bacarri Rambo, Sr.: Reportedly faces multi-game suspension for team rules violations.
3. TB Carlton Thomas, Sr.: Three separate one-game suspensions in 2011. Quit team before spring practice
4. WR Sanford Seay, RFr.: Dismissed from team in January for rules violation.
5. DB Chris Sanders, So.: Dismissed from team in January for rules violation.
6. DB Nick Marshall, So.: Dismissed from team in January for rules violation.
7. CB Sanders Commings, Sr.: Gets 2-game suspension for simple battery, disorderly conduct conviction
8. CB Branden Smith, Sr.: Faces suspension of at least one game for arrest on marijuana possession.
9. CB Jordan Love, Jr.: Transferred after this past season for lack of playing time
10. DE Jalen Fields, Jr.: 2010 signee failed to qualify after high school, then junior college
11. DL Chris Mayes, So.: 2011 signee failed to qualify out of high school. Enrolled at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
12. WR Lonnie Outlaw, Jr.: 2010 signee failed to qualify after high school, then junior college
13. LB Kent Turene, Fr.: 2011 signee failed to qualify out of high school. Last thought to be headed to Marshall.
14. DB Jakar Hamilton, Sr.: Transferred due to lack of playing time
15. DB Derek Owens, Jr.: Transferred due to lack of playing time
16. OL Brent Benedict, So.: Transferred to Virginia Tech due to philosophical differences with UGA’s strength staff.
17. OL A.J. Harmon, Sr.: Academic difficulties forced transfer to Alabama State. No longer with that program either.
18. TB Washaun Ealey, Sr.: Transferred to Jacksonville State after multiple disciplinary run-ins at UGA
19. QB Zach Mettenberger, Jr.: Dismissed after arrest (and eventual conviction) for sexual battery. Slated to start at LSU.
20. TB Dontavius Jackson, Sr.: Transferred out after suspension for DUI. Senior at UAB.
21. LB Demetre Baker, Jr.: Dismissed from team following arrest for DUI. Now star RB at South Alabama.
22. TE Bryce Ros, Jr.: Medically disqualified
23. OL Johnathan Owens, Sr.: Medically disqualified
24. DE Jeremy Longo, Sr.: Medically disqualified
25. DE Toby Jackson, Sr.: Failed to qualify, signed with UCF after junior college and now a senior there.
26. DB Makiri Pugh, Sr.: Transferred to Colorado due to lack of playing time at UGA.
27. DE Montez Robinson, Sr.: Dismissed after arrest on domestic violence charges
28. OL Chris Little, Sr.: Transferred to junior college, played one year at Southern University, ruled ineligible.
ALSO: Tailback Caleb King (academically ineligible), linebacker Marcus Dowtin (transfer) and safety Nick Williams (transfer) also left with eligibility remaining, but that eligibility would have been exhausted by this season.