“We don’t look at it as revenge, it is just Restoring Order!” Coach Dooley commenting on the 2012 season outlook.
Going 5 and 7 and finishing dead last in the SEC East has set the stage for a championship run for 2012 for somebody. Vols fans, don’t think about losing to a team that was using a wide receiver as a QB while running a wing-t formation? Shit that dude only threw the ball 3 times. Never-mind that the team that beat Tennessee has been Tennessee’s bitch for 28 years? Wow. Just fucking wow.
Fuck all that. Dooley has the program poised for success in 2012. Looking for a positive? The Vols return an ass load of players. Does it really matter that these players balled like a bunch of shiny vaginas? Coach will coach them up…
A favorable schedule might help Dooley or it may not help at all. Is it me or does it seem to you that Neyland doesn’t seem to be an advantage to anyone anymore?
Dooley has to know that anything exceeding 5 wins next year and the allure of a trip to cold weather pre-New Years Bowl will be more than enough satisfy the voracious Vols fanbase. Thus preserving his death-grip on the program.
There ain’t no where to go but up. On our way out of the SEC shitpile, we will be stepping on the faces of Kentucky and Vandy on the way back to the middle of the pack!! Dooley will be adding a new variation to the definition of “taint”. Taint good taint bad….Or…..we will continue to wallow in our self-made hades.
Here is the 2012 SEC schedule. I see several wins here for somebody.
Sept. 15: FLORIDA
Sept. 29: at Georgia
Oct. 13: at Mississippi State
Oct. 20: ALABAMA
Oct. 27: at South Carolina
Nov. 10: MISSOURI
Nov. 17: at Vanderbilt
Nov. 24: KENTUCKY
- Is Derek Dooley a Post Turtle? (loserswithsocks.com)
- Bowl Games: An Epidemic of Selfish Coaches (loserswithsocks.com)
- We gotta be patient people. Dooley needs us (loserswithsocks.com)
- Post Game: Vandy (loserswithsocks.com)
- Post Kentucky Monday Morning Meltdown (loserswithsocks.com)
- Arkansas Punt Return vs Tennessee: It’s a “process” People (loserswithsocks.com)
- Dooley to step “it” up in the red zone (loserswithsocks.com)
- Future of Tennessee Football (loserswithsocks.com)
- The Tennessee Kicking Game: A Game Changer (loserswithsocks.com)