Oklahoma State doesn’t play in a Conference Championship game, as the Big 12 doesn’t have one. It just lucked out this way, that the winner of this game is the Big 12 champions. Another team shouldn’t be penalized because Oklahoma State/Oklahoma took an extra week off and didn’t play this game last Saturday. Yet inexplicably Oklahoma State moved up in the polls after a loss to Iowa State.
The only silver lining to this cloud is that Oklahoma State blocks an even less deserving team—–Virginia Tech.
Why is there even any discussion?
And UGA ain’t man enough to beat LSU. The Cowboys ain’t man enough for either Bama or LSU. Me? I would love to see a Bama-LSU rematch. I appreciate good football.
- Oklahoma State Deserves A Chance (realclearsports.com)
- LSU, ‘Bama top BCS by wide margin (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
- BCS: LSU, Bama stay on target to play for title (espn.go.com)
- Stewart Mandel: Nearly inevitable rematch the result of recent history, flawed BCS (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
- Hard to Define Fairness With Potential BCS Rematch (abcnews.go.com)
- LSU, Alabama top BCS standings by wide margin (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
- LSU, Alabama control BCS standings (cbssports.com)