In the video above Vandy homer Clay Travis gets face raped by Les Miles in a press conference. What is most shocking is that Travis pulled his head out of Vandy Coach James Franklin’s ass long enough to ask a question. Clearly an SEC reporter superstar in the making. For the rest of the weekend observations:
- Bama didn’t lose, time just expired.
- LSU’s QB, Jefferson? Awful. Just fucking awful.
- Saban needs Michael Palardy. Or one of those Tiffin boys. I promise Tennessee would have won that game if Palardy had been kicking. That boy is MONEY.
- My Vols took a big step towards bowl eligibility with a big win over rising power MTSU. As dominant performance as I have seen out of Tennessee in years. If don’t get 6 wins, I guess we gotta hit the basketball goals and resume SEC cager domination!
- Does Da’Rick Rodgers make anyone think of Terrell Owens?
- Placekicker Michael Palardy was injured forcing Dooley to play for touchdowns in lieu of field goals. As most of you know that playing for TDs requires that the offense take unnecessary risks by running/passing the ball, staying on the field longer, extending drives, wasting time on the clock by executing nonsensical plays, and run the risk of penalties and turnovers. A tip of the hat to Dooley for doing what it takes to win a ballgame over a quality opponent.
- Ole Miss is in real danger of losing quality recruits to Dooley with the precarious coaching situation. Who in the hell loses to Kentucky? Well besides former Tennessee Coach Bill Battle?