1. Alabama. Held a potent Tennessee running game to a mere 97 yards. The Tide can be beat, sadly for the rest of the NCAA the only team capable of doing that lost on the 3rd Saturday in October.
2. LSU. The gang of 3 dopers returns to practice. Just in time for Bama. They won’t help prevent a loss to Alabama.
3. Arkansas. I am still without words for the Hogs. They must be good. I asked last week, can anyone name one player from Arkansas? I can’t.
4. UGA. Mark Richt called a recruit and sang happy birthday to him. Geigh. UGA’s Mark Richt sings ‘Happy Birthday’ to football recruit | AJC College Sports Recruiting. The Florida game apparently is a must win game for this Christian crooner. I really don’t know if Richt has the peaches to snatch a win from imbalanced Muschamp.
5. South Carolina. Spurrier: “Who is Justin Worley? Why didn’t we recruit him?” Prepare your ballon knots, cocks. Tennessee is fixing to get right in your overhyped ass. Pump that gas.
6. Florida. I feel sorry for Muschamp. Weis isnot the answer for the offense. Shoneys Breakfast Buffet perhaps but not Florida.
7. Tennessee. if anyone knows how to make defensive second half adjustments it is Justin Wilcox. His vision is what really sets him apart from all other SEC Defensive Coordinators. Its hard to imagine any other coach that could create such diversity during play-calling. after Tennessee wins by 30 points this weekend, will the media finally realize that we belong, no we demand, to be placed within the top five teams in the nation? This is Tennessee football. there is nothing like it anywhere else in the nation. the entire SEC will be shown this weekend just how dominant the Vols defense is, and why Justin Wilcox very well may be the odds on favorite to capture the Broyles ” assistant coach of the year” Award.
8. Auburn. Dismantled by LSU. Dear Lord they looked awful. And I actually like Auburn.
9. Mississippi State. Mullen ain’t looking like a hot shot coach anymore.
10. Vandy. The light at the end of the preppy pink nose frat boy tunnel is coming for Franklin. Dude, you can’t recruit thugs to Vandy. They can’t meet admission requirements…..
11. Ole Miss. Lights out in the first half of games. Nutt must be calling Dooley for assistance in making second half adjustments.
12. Kentucky. Bless their hearts, a lot of people thought that the Cats would lose to Jacksonville State.
- SEC Power Poll: Bama Week (loserswithsocks.com)