Justin Worley? Who’s this kid? Was he highly recruited? Never heard of him. I know which quarterback Dooley really loves! Tyler Bray
I don’t know for sure but it seems like folks are giving Matt Simms a hard time and all he has done is go play his heart out ever week. I’m not sure why Dooley is gettin so much support when he ain’t calling the game worth a hoot and makes the Vols lose ever week. Has it ever dawned on anyone that the coach staff has played a very vanilla offense the 1st three conference games? why? Because they didn’t want to show anything, to give a young offensive unit time to grow and gell. look for several new wrinkles this week….”trickeration”
You guys are going to see the Vols offense come to life on saturday. I’m predicting a 42-9 win. there won’t be any red zone problems this week! Groza Award favorite Michael Palardy needs to rest his powerful young leg this coming weekend.
- True frosh to get nod at QB for Vols (collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Tennessee Burns QB Justin Worley’s Redshirt In Week 8 Vs. Alabama (sbnation.com)
- Tennessee Vols Football: Report Card Grades Following the Alabama Game (bleacherreport.com)
- Tennessee Volunteers: Life Without Tyler Bray in the SEC (bleacherreport.com)
- Monday Morning QB Talking Points: Post Bama (loserswithsocks.com)