Who would have thought a one loss WVU would be ranked above the teams listed below? It just goes to show that you can’t spell respect without EER.
*TEXAS (only loss to Oklahoma)
I think that bodes well for the program overall. It would be easy for pollsters to rank us lower based solely on being in the Big East, but the smart ones recognize that West Virginia is a “name brand” program. Part of the reason is that we took #1 LSU to the mat, racking up some mind-blowing offensive stats as we did it. I know from some of the LSU fans that I work with, they felt really lucky to get out of Morgantown with a win.
Does anyone else think that Geno Smith throws more TDs than ints? I do for sure.
I hope that Tennessee spanks LSU. We need their help to get back in the NC title hunt. Go Vols. I guess it really doesn’t matter if LSU wins on Saturday or not, cause Bama will beat them later. I begin my annual prayer to meet an undefeated SEC team, preferably Bama, in a BCS Bowl. Without an SEC officiating crew…please. Those dudes are dirty.
Country Roads, fuckers.
- LSU vs WVU (loserswithsocks.com)
- Post LSU Hangover: We was robbed. (loserswithsocks.com)
- We Would Fit Right In the SEC (loserswithsocks.com)
- LSU Vs. West Virginia Final Score: Tigers Stake Claim To No. 1 Ranking (sbnation.com)
- Alas, I fear that the Big East may be a goner (loserswithsocks.com)
- WVU Letter to the SEC Commissioner and Mike Slive (loserswithsocks.com)
- You: 2011 BCS Rankings: West Virginia Mountaineers in Top 20 (bleacherreport.com)