Tennessee QB Matt Simms, “It is not these well-fed long-haired LSU and Bama teams that I fear, but the pale and hungry-looking Middle Tennessee team. It’s only hubris if I fail.”
1. LSU. They’ve played a bunch of overhyped ranked teams that are turnover prone. Just wait until their fraud of a defense plays a smart offense… Can’t wait for Saturday. Not to mention they’re offense is not too far behind Kentucky and Vanderbilt.
2. Alabama. Who cares? they are getting complacent. Vandy beat their ass for 2 quarters. They can be got. They know we are on the horizon so they will overlook Ole Miss. Gonna be ugly saturdays in Wetumpka.
3. Arkansas. The Hogs look good when they play a little defense.
4. South Carolina. Spurrier decided to deep 6 Garcia, during National Hispanic Month for God sakes. Garcia was not given a fair shot for the top slot on the depth chart. I personally enjoy watching top flight QB play, now that experience is gone.
5. Georgia. Yep, they upset Tennessee in Knoxville. I see this talented bunch headed to Atlanta to play in the SECCG.
6. Auburn. I don’t understand why their offense sucks all the sudden. I thought that Gus Malzahn could score not matter who the QB was? They beat Florida…with ease.
7. Florida. Is it me or does anyone else think that Muschamp is in over his head? Auburn at Auburn is next. It will be ugly.
8. Mississippi State. Yep they let UAB take them to the woodshed and still won. Now they take on SCAR; This will be like 2 retards in a UFC unification fight
9.Tennessee (3-2, 0-2). My beloved vols are reeling from consecutive upsets from Florida and Georgia. Tennessee was omitted from the both the coach’s poll and the AP poll. At first glance it might look like these polls have forgotten the Vol’s domination of Buffalo and Cincinnati. Maybe the world has not forgotten, however, but rather decided to discriminate against the Big Orange Nation by intentionally omitting them from the polls. LSU comes calling this Saturday. To quote the greatest CFB analyst ever, Chris Fowler, “Redemption Saturday”.
10. Vanderbilt. This is painful. I think the ‘Dores give UGA all they want and then some.
11. Ole Miss. Ole Miss may sneak up on Saban and this merry band of Thugs. Why? Bama will be looking ahead at Tennessee. That is why. Fact.
12. Kentucky. Joker Phillips is efficient with his timeout calls. This program needs an enema.
- Talking LSU and the Honey Badger (loserswithsocks.com)
- Tennessee Volunteers: Life Without Tyler Bray in the SEC (bleacherreport.com)
- Alabama Football: Weeks 7 and 8 Will Showcase the True Players (bleacherreport.com)
- LSU Football: No. 1 Tigers Must Avoid Letdown vs. Tennessee Volunteers (bleacherreport.com)
- SEC Power Poll, Week 6 (blutarsky.wordpress.com)
- How much worse can it get for Vols? (kitsapsun.com)
- The Curious Index, 10/10/2011 (everydayshouldbesaturday.com)