1. Alabama – Winner of the “Mike Slive Bowl” against Florida. A game that pits the two most influential schools of the SEC against one another. I like Bama as #1 in the SEC over LSU. The difference between Bama and LSU is nothing more than discipline on the field. LSU has less than Bama.
2. LSU – Nice list of wins over semi-good teams like Oregon and West Virginia. Less discipline than Alabama. That will be the difference.
3. Arkansas – I really don’t think that Texas A&M is all that good. Nevertheless, it was nice comeback win.
4. Auburn – Ted Roof, Auburn DC, finally got it right. Sure it was only South Carolina but Lattimore is a pretty good running back. Roof and the Auburn D shut him down.
5. Florida – Season turned to shit with Brantley’s high ankle sprain. I am simply amazed at how fucking fat Charlie Weis really is. Do they have to cart him on and off the field? LSU is going to stump break them.
6. Tennessee – For UGA, Dooley is going to open up a playbook that is as deep as DeSoto Caverns. Vols roll by 3….TDs. Let’s bury Caesar……
7. Georgia – Prepare your anus for a Dooley, this going to hurt the timid Mark Richt. I wouldn’t worry too much, it’s only 9 months to the next pre-season. You know, UGA’s favorite season.
8. South Carolina – Exposed as a pretender, just as I predicted. Garcia is the weakest link of a historically weak program. There ain’t no shame in finishing 7,8, or 9 in the SEC. New slogan: Winning is optional.
9. Vanderbilt – Honestly, who gives a shit about Vandy? They have a coach that recruits like Kiffin and Orgeron. We all know how this is going to end. Vandy is this week’s homecoming game for Bama. Vandy is almost always someone’s homecoming game. Please pull a “Tulane” and just leave the SEC
10. Ole Miss – BLOW UP THIS MUTHA F***ING PROGRAM!!!! Undisciplined, suckass football for 10 f’ing years
11. Mississippi State – I remember when Dan Mullen was the golden boy of SEC coaches. Now? Not so much. See the “Tulane” strategy referenced in the Vandy assessment.
12. Kentucky – Terrible, just a terrible football team. This program needs an enema.