By loserwithsocks at 2011-06-07
1. LSU Tigers – I got them on top of the conference. I believe Bama will take them. That is if they don’t get burned in by a pissed off bunch of hillbillies in Morgantown. Them hills got eyes Lester
2. Alabama Crimson Tide – Why do I get the feeling that Saban is holding back?
3. South Carolina Gamecocks – They will be lower by the end of the season. They don’t have the guts to win it all. Garcia is the weak link to this team. Navy had his drunk ass flustered….
4. Arkansas Razorbacks – A real mystery team to me. I suppose Bama will light them up and Petrino will blow a gasket of Muschamp proportions.
5. Florida Gators – They upset my Vols. I will pull for them the rest of the way despite their lack of appreciation for class and tradition.
6. Auburn Tigers – Pat Dye said it best: If you have the same problems from slast year and this year, its probably coaching. I’m looking at you former HC from Duke.
7. Tennessee Volunteers – Lost in a shocker in Gainseville. Lost WR Justin Hunter for the season. Dooley will reload with yet another speedster with sticky hands.
8. Georgia Bulldogs – Richt destroyed power Coastal Carolina. Expect the noxema kid to keep the streak alive since he unleashed Erin Murray’s cannon arm.
9. Mississippi State Bulldogs – I guess that Relf is the MSu version of Stephen Garcia. One pass away from a fuck up.
10. Vanderbilt Commodores – C’mon, this is a dog and pony show on display in Nashville. The SEC will expose these upstart clowns.
11. Kentucky Wildcats – God Kentucky blows.
12. Ole Miss Rebels – No clue why they suck but they do. I do know that it is the “Hot Seat Bowl” between Richt and Nutt this Saturday. My money is on Richt winning it.