I even said it may not be what happened but I recognize that it could have. Tyler Bray: Accused of lacking urgency to his game and no clock management skills on a radio talk shows and message boards, Vol Fans now want Matt Simms as their QB. Simms is a leader, football DNA, courageous in the pocket and most importantly has a sense of urgency at the line of scrimmage. What isn’t there to like about Simms?
What is this awful swag? Throat slash, pick, crying on the sideline, 5-30 in the Orange White Spring Game. Throat slash, pick, crying on the sideline, 5-30. Throat slash, pick, crying on the sideline, 5-30. I personally love Tyler Bray’s game! So long as he realizes he is a developing and emerging talent and has not yet reached his awesome potential, poised for a breakout Soph season.
He does have some really awful hair.
- Another Florida-Tennessee Breakdown (loserswithsocks.com)
- Wednesday morning buffet (blutarsky.wordpress.com)
- College Football 2011: Will Matt Simms Earn Back Starting QB Spot at Tennessee? (bleacherreport.com)
- 5 Reasons Why the Tennessee Volunteers Will Be 2012 SEC Champions (bleacherreport.com)
- SEC: 5 Burning Questions About Football’s Most Powerful Conference (bleacherreport.com)