UGA only at 9? I really don’t see it. Why not at their usual pre-season #1 from earlier years? Doesn’t Steele[Phil Steele] know that Richt and UGA are always the media’s pre-season choice to win it all? The best part of it all is watching the Dawgs implode either from criminal arrests or playing ball as an extension of their coach: SOFT. I encourage all UGA fans to email this quote to Coach Richt (it still won’t help, AJ Green is gone):
“Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.” – Billy Graham
Where the fuck is the rest of the SEC teams? Just playing in the SEC warrants a top 25 ranking.
And finally, Notre Dame at 7? Beano Cook and Brent Musburger are hosting webcam Jackoff session on that pick. UGA would wax tthe Irish by 3 TDs. tOSU at 15? Seriously? UGA would beat their NCAA Sanctioned scabbed ass by 4 TDs.
5. Va Tech
8. Tex A&M
10. Fla St.
14. S. Carolina
15. Ohio St.
19. Ok St.
20. S. Miss
22. Ariz. St.
24. Penn St.
25. S. Fla.
- You move me. (blutarsky.wordpress.com)
- Notre Dame Football: Ranking the 20 Best Players on the 2011 Irish Roster (bleacherreport.com)
- Phil Steele says: (loserswithsocks.com)
- Are they experienced? (blutarsky.wordpress.com)
- Phil Steele is high (on Georgia). (blutarsky.wordpress.com)