This old warhorse is past her prime. It is embarrassing and Mike Hamilton should be ashamed. The game has passed her by. The once proud womens program received another stinging blow last night to a vastly inferior Notre Dame squad. Damnit all. As shitty as our athletics is right now, we used to be able to count our women to bring some pride. Some Tennessee “smash you in the mouth” payback for embarrassing gridiron defeats. Now? Not so much.
Hey Pat? Did you know that the Womens hoops is a full court event, not the half-court game of the 70’s. You sure coach like it is half court game. Sad. She looks like spider woman and is always getting owned by some shitty school like Notre Dame or UCONN. Will our program ever be a real contender again? “Not a snowball’s chance in hell”, or as the saying goes in this case,
How long do you think the university will keep Pat? seriously! No joke here intended.We need another homerun coaching hire on the womens side to right this listing orange ship. Wake up people! It’s time to put Pat to bed.
- Irish stun Lady Vols, reach Final Four (sports.sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
- Diggins helps Irish stun Lady Vols, 73-59 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Summitt wakes up Vols in time to beat Ohio State by 10 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Ohio State coach won’t be wearing orange in NCAA (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Irish won’t be discussing 0-20 mark vs. Lady Vols (dailycaller.com)