I was simply amazed at Pryors slow and loopy throwing motion. I would imagine that his eyes were closed when he reared back and heaved his passes.
Make a list of things to do
Make a sandwich
Drop a deuce
eat French toast
learn to time labor contractions
Crack open the cans and lie back, we got all the time in the world.
Roundhouse kick an infant in the face (twice)
Cry out randomly that everyone is against you.
Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say, Sorry, I
really prefer it this way .
Is there a better moment for a makeover day? Cut your hair, dye it red, and bleach the ‘brows.
Contact Sports Agents for Pryor
Watch DVR’d Miami Ink episodes
Pet your kitty/doggy
Crack your knuckles
Shave your testicles
Make a collage
Check your balls for a lump
superglue quarters to the floor, count how many people try to pick them
- Ohio St. hangs on, tops Arkansas in Sugar Bowl (sports.espn.go.com)
- Pryor leads OSU to first bowl win over SEC team (cbssports.com)
- 2011 NFL Mock Draft: Will Pryor Return to Ohio State? (bleacherreport.com)
- Ohio State Buckeyes: How Will the Buckeyes Fare Without Terrelle Pryor? (bleacherreport.com)
- In All-Time Classic, Buckeyes Conquer SEC Woes (elevenwarriors.com)