tOSU gets a chance at a SEC team in the Sugar Bowl again. That’s right…:::sniff:::.. another SEC team in a Bowl game…For the love of Eddie George and long cleats, what is their bowl record against the SEC? The plodding Buckeyes have only played ONE team in the current top 25?? The next closest team they have played received one vote. Here kitty kitty….Arkansas is going to give the Buckeyes a mighty UFIA. I love it. Woo pig sooie. Or however the hell they say it. Way down deep in Ohio, they know that the Buckeyes are going to get bukkaked.
If I was a professional gambler I would bet the house on the Hawgs. 2011? I’m gonna be living large in a double wide in Ozark Alabama.
If tOSU played ball in the SEC, minimum 4 conference losses. No doubt. The SEC is already the best conference in the country. How much more can we benefit? Gee…the rest of y’all look so small from way up here in the SEC…
Cupcakes all around bitches.
- 2010 Bowl Matchups: The 10 Best Storylines To Watch This Bowl Season (bleacherreport.com)
- 2010 Bowl Schedule: Sugar Bowl Information (bleacherreport.com)
- Sugar Bowl: Ohio State Heading to New Orleans To Face Off Against Arkansas (bleacherreport.com)
- “Razorbacks, Buckeyes Make Long Awaited Returns to the Sugar Bowl” and related posts (ourhonordefend.com)
- Arkansas to Meet Ohio State in Sugar Bowl (nytimes.com)
- Big Easy a good deal (luckier?) this time (dispatch.com)